Author Topic: Auto Dispatch  (Read 2651 times)

Offline JET_JOCK

Auto Dispatch
« on: April 23, 2012, 02:13:07 AM »
Just because I was thinking about it! But potentially for Virtual Airlines...

Is PFPX able to do auto dispatch.. In the sense the dispatcher would enter into the system the flight schedule....

Then about an hour or so before the flight PFPX would automatically calculate the flight briefing package... Then print to FTP similar to the LIDO flight briefing system?

That way for xyz virtual airlines their pilots could have their own "crew briefing page"

What would be really neat... Within the LIDO crew briefing.. When I select my briefing package at that very moment it will update with all the latest weather (I'm not sure if it actually re-runs the whole OFP at that point) but anyway all the weather and NOTAMS are current to the instant I open the file on the crew briefing site.

Sorry if I'm just adding to your workload ;)

Offline mas618

Re: Auto Dispatch
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 05:07:51 PM »
Sounds really cool though!

Mas
FSX W7x64 i5 2500K @ 4,3Ghz 8GB RAM, Nvidia 660ti, AS2012/FSGRW on 2nd PC, Saitek yoke2xthrottle, Aerosoft, Cloud9, AoN package, PMDGJS41+Fs2Crew & 737NGX+Fs2Crew,TrackIR, EZCA. VATSIM for www.scandinavian-va.eu and transavia-virtual.com

Offline Christian Grill (TOPCAT)

• Administrator
    • The TOPCAT homepage
Re: Auto Dispatch
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 06:46:46 PM »
I've planned 'something similar'  8) to be added (in the future). Nothing detailed yet, but the plans are done...
Best Regards
Christian Grill
TOPCAT