Author Topic: Fokker 70?  (Read 10136 times)

Offline Judith B.

• Administrator
    • FlightSimSoft
Re: Fokker 70?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 04:52:52 PM »
We are really sorry, but at the moment we are not able to work on the Fokker 70.
The next aircraft type is MD-80 (series) Im going to start with digitalizing at the end of November.

As we are still working on the new project it may take some time to start adding more aircraft types for TOPCAT.

We apologize for the waiting time!

Brgds,
Judith
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 05:05:26 PM by Judith B. »
Judith Blaschegg
FlightSimSoft - office

Offline leodirk

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 09:18:43 PM »
Hi JUdith,
I am very disapointed. I send you in april the Fokker 70AOM files. You wrote in june:

Sorry, weve been quite busy to work now on the ATR 72 and for the improvement on other issues of TOPCAT.
As soon as this issues are completed, we are able to work on the Fokker 70.

Please be patient as we will have more spare time in a few weeks.

So I have been very patient for a long time. I can understand that the are many MD80 pilots. But I hoped that the Fokker 70 was next in line. And I think the differences between the Fokker 100 en 70 are not that big as far as I know.

Best regards,
Leodirk

:DFokker for ever

Offline Locarno1

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 02:19:13 PM »
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bring up an old topic but do we have any update at all about the Fokker 70 now that we have the required documents??

Many Thanks,

Tristan

Offline philippepraprotnik

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 07:15:04 AM »
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bring up an old topic but do we have any update at all about the Fokker 70 now that we have the required documents??

Many Thanks,

Tristan

Tristan,

the team is on the PFPX side for the moment wait for the release of that product and then i think Christian and Judith will come back to your request.

Philippe

Offline leodirk

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »
Hi Judith,

So fter three years of being patient I kindly ask you will there be a Fokker 70 becoming available in Topcat??

Best regards,
Leodirk

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 08:04:01 AM »
Hi,

Please be patient, the PFPX launch take many time and as soon completed, new profiles will be made for sure.

Cheers
Pierre

Offline leodirk

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2013, 07:26:38 PM »
Hi Judith,

You wrote in june 2010:
"Sorry, weve been quite busy to work now on the ATR 72 and for the improvement on other issues of TOPCAT.
As soon as this issues are completed, we are able to work on the Fokker 70."

I am still waiting with a lot of patience and many more Fokker lovers. So hopefully you can make that file in the coming year. I gave you all the data you needed. I know that I can not claim something in return, but I gave it to you when you asked me for it. So I keep on hoping. Please tell me if I can keep that hope, or tell me that you don't want or cannot make that file. So I know that I don't have to wait any longer.

Have a very Happy and healthy new year!
keep up the good work.
Best regards,
Leodirk
 :D Fokker for ever