Author Topic: Aircraft Fueling  (Read 1920 times)

Offline STF-DIR

Aircraft Fueling
« on: January 04, 2010, 09:51:39 PM »
Hello,

i have found a tool to refuel the aircraft here : http://www.marcos-ivao-tools.net/toolsRT.php
It refuels the Aircraft not with one click, it needs time to refuel the Aircraft.

Next thing, the Loading of the Aircraft. Is it possibel to simulate the boarding of the passanger and the Containers ( in a Frighter or a A330 ). Lets say we have 9 Containers in the Upper Deck of an Aircraft an 1.5 to loose load in the belly.
So lets say 2 minutes for one container and 10 mins / to loose load.

I can give you the exact times ( i work for DHL in EDDP ) for the Loading and also for the Fueling Process. ( Liters or KG / Hour ).

Is it possible to relize this things ?

Ps.: We have here in EDDP only RWY's 08 L/R and 26 L/R in the Topcat Database are also a RWY 08 and 26.

Matthias

Offline Christian Grill (TOPCAT)

• Administrator
    • The TOPCAT homepage
Re: Aircraft Fueling
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 01:49:15 PM »
Real-time fuelling might be an option, as you would see the amount of fuel increasing.
But i don't see any use in real-time loading, as there will be no visuals in MS-FS.

Regarding the database: the data used in TOPCAT are pretty old (as DAFIF was used as initial source). However, these data are continously updated by TOPCAT users.
So I'll see if I can update EDDP for the next release...

Best Regards
Christian Grill
TOPCAT

Offline STF-DIR

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 06:02:49 PM »
Hello,

refueling is ok :-)

Thanks for the Answer..

Matthias

Offline Pelusa

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 02:25:23 PM »
Hello Christian,

The PMDG MD-11 has an fuelling tool in their FMS. Maybe can you add an option to the "export to flight sim" that prevents updating the fuel on board?

Thank you  :-*