Author Topic: important questions on the PFPX final days (server subscription) ?  (Read 1725 times)

Offline ZAmil517

Hi

Q1If my server subscription ends, whats the programs I need to run PFPX with, to get NATs Notams and the complete weather componrnts ?

Q2 If I don't flew or fly through the north atlantic, does that mean should i don't care about the NATS ?

Q3 whats the most prefered program to use with my PFPX when my server subscription  ends in case of I don't need to extend my server subscription ?

Thx

Offline srcooke

Re: important questions on the PFPX final days (server subscription) ?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:38:31 AM »
Q1If my server subscription ends, whats the programs I need to run PFPX with, to get NATs Notams and the complete weather componrnts ?

There isn't another program. For NAT's you could manually enter the waypoints. NOTAM's you could view on the web. Non of the add-on weather programs provide upper level wind forecasting although TAF may be available for airports.

Q2 If I don't flew or fly through the north atlantic, does that mean should i don't care about the NATS ?

Obviously if you don't use NAT's then you have no need for the feed. As above you could enter the waypoints manully from information gathered elsewhere. Don't forget there is PACOTS and Australian tracks also.

Q3 whats the most preferred program to use with my PFPX when my server subscription  ends in case of I don't need to extend my server subscription ?

Depends on what outcome your looking for.

Regards
Stephen Cooke