Author Topic: PMDG 777  (Read 42603 times)

Offline Viego

Re: PMDG 777
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2014, 11:46:08 PM »
Hello,

First, thanks to Wedge who is the only one to understand the problem.

Second and last, no one in critiques has proposed a little help to accelerate the process. OK!

So continue to wait the release.

Pierre

So I was reading along quietly since I'm ok to wait for this "short to release" (since december at least) update to topcat...completly fine with the delay, since i got other things to do...never had a reason to ask for something here or complain something

But this comment, from an official mod of this forum is just a slap in the face

Paying customers (and that product is not in the cheap priced region of fs) are blamed, that they don't even offer their help regarding the update, to the devs...wtf? Do mercedes ask me to help them to develop a new car, or even blame me, when they can't get out an new car in time just because i didn't helped them...

This comment is edging the word "sass"...

I'm willing to help freeware devs to develop their products...but "companies", which are taking my money, announce something they cant deliver for whatever reason and than blame me, as a paying customer, that I don't offer my help to develop the product... I almost speechless

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2014, 08:27:37 AM »
Hello,

Sometimes, a slap in the face is good for rascal / scamp / spoiled children

Continue to wait the release.

Pierre

Offline Judith B.

• Administrator
    • FlightSimSoft
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2014, 10:43:55 AM »
There is a beta verion now available including B777-200LR/F

Brgds,
Judith
Judith Blaschegg
FlightSimSoft - office

Offline remcos

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2014, 12:13:02 PM »
Thank you FSS!!!  ;D

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2014, 01:40:43 PM »
hi,

Picky eaters are they calmed?

Pierre

Offline rn42

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2014, 04:29:33 PM »
Hello,

First, thanks to Wedge who is the only one to understand the problem.

Second and last, no one in critiques has proposed a little help to accelerate the process. OK!

So continue to wait the release.

Pierre

So I was reading along quietly since I'm ok to wait for this "short to release" (since december at least) update to topcat...completly fine with the delay, since i got other things to do...never had a reason to ask for something here or complain something

But this comment, from an official mod of this forum is just a slap in the face

Paying customers (and that product is not in the cheap priced region of fs) are blamed, that they don't even offer their help regarding the update, to the devs...wtf? Do mercedes ask me to help them to develop a new car, or even blame me, when they can't get out an new car in time just because i didn't helped them...

This comment is edging the word "sass"...

I'm willing to help freeware devs to develop their products...but "companies", which are taking my money, announce something they cant deliver for whatever reason and than blame me, as a paying customer, that I don't offer my help to develop the product... I almost speechless

Careful so you are not banned! Your post is not "zen", see...

Offline EasyRider

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2014, 05:50:15 PM »
Thanks for the new version, even if it is just a beta version. I find it good  :)

Offline Hay07

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
hi,

Picky eaters are they calmed?

Pierre

says the guy who has probably been using the beta for the last 4 months.

Offline Hay07

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2014, 05:47:31 PM »
Hello,

Sometimes, a slap in the face is good for rascal / scamp / spoiled children

Continue to wait the release.

Pierre

Sometimes, a "we apologize, but we were wrong with our time frame" is good for customers/ future customers/ former customers?

Offline Hay07

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2014, 05:48:44 PM »
There is a beta verion now available including B777-200LR/F

Brgds,
Judith

Thank you.

Offline mari8it

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2014, 10:04:15 PM »
thank you 👏
Mario Malizia

and soon

Offline mtcross

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2014, 01:37:20 AM »
Thank you!

Offline Simpilot2013

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2014, 05:44:06 PM »
Hello Folks,

I want to put my comment to this thread as I've been wondering how some fools punish people who are
really trying to make us our hooby so enjoyable.

I've been flying a desk since more than 20 years. At no stage I feel a progress even in flight preperation
as in the last years. When Topcat arrived we had the chance to calculate reliable take-off and landing data.
Thanks to Judith and Christian it was best stuff for a very much achiveable fee.

Than the development of PFPX was announced. When it arrived it blow of my socks. Never mind the time from
announcement to delivery.

There are more or less two people. I heard no promise for anything to deliver on certain date. They are not Microsoft 

Years ago the swiss puplisher Urs Wildermut ask: Are we still flying? Because the main discussions went around tweaks here
adjustments there, slow hardware, huge time consumption to plan a long haul flight, dozens of different resources to complete
it in a way that sounds "As real as it gets".

Now we are able to prepare a flight perfectly within some minutes. Thank you Judith and Christian.

Those of you criticize the developers of those fantastic tools, crying like babys lost there toys when missing a functionallty
that is promised to deliver later. I really dislike those kind of behavior.

No life is depending on delivery even later or not.

Please keep on your great work. I will wait as long as you need to do it.

Best Regards

Andreas Hövel

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2014, 06:33:20 PM »
Hello Andreas,

In the name of FlightSimSoft and as a modest forum administrator and moderator, beta tester and support agent, I would say to you thanks a lot for warm and kind words.

You can be sure that all the team works with passion to offer the best products it can be.

I wish you many and many hours of safe flights using our products.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards  ;)
Pierre Chassang
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 12:29:11 PM by Pierre95 »

Offline DonOscar

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
Hello Folks,

I want to put my comment to this thread as I've been wondering how some fools punish people who are
really trying to make us our hooby so enjoyable.

I've been flying a desk since more than 20 years. At no stage I feel a progress even in flight preperation
as in the last years. When Topcat arrived we had the chance to calculate reliable take-off and landing data.
Thanks to Judith and Christian it was best stuff for a very much achiveable fee.

Than the development of PFPX was announced. When it arrived it blow of my socks. Never mind the time from
announcement to delivery.

There are more or less two people. I heard no promise for anything to deliver on certain date. They are not Microsoft 

Years ago the swiss puplisher Urs Wildermut ask: Are we still flying? Because the main discussions went around tweaks here
adjustments there, slow hardware, huge time consumption to plan a long haul flight, dozens of different resources to complete
it in a way that sounds "As real as it gets".

Now we are able to prepare a flight perfectly within some minutes. Thank you Judith and Christian.

Those of you criticize the developers of those fantastic tools, crying like babys lost there toys when missing a functionallty
that is promised to deliver later. I really dislike those kind of behavior.

No life is depending on delivery even later or not.

Please keep on your great work. I will wait as long as you need to do it.

Best Regards

Andreas Hövel

hear hear

well said

+1