Author Topic: PMDG 777  (Read 42600 times)

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
Re: PMDG 777
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2014, 05:21:11 PM »
See Topic # 38...

Pierre

Offline ezman1980

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2014, 08:02:00 PM »
See Topic # 38...

Pierre

better than post 19 :-\
but still official update will be nice

Offline Hay07

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2014, 07:21:12 AM »
Hello,

Sorry, but you just have to wait.

FSS will give you informations timely.

Best Regards
Pierre

I hate to guess how long "timely" will be since "shortly" and "final stages" has been over 2 months

Offline MLarsson

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
Not to bring up the elephant in the room but, is there any updates regarding the state of progress?
Have been scowering all the other forums but I couldn't find any news.

Regards
Marius Larsson

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2014, 07:03:49 PM »
Not to bring up the elephant in the room but, is there any updates regarding the state of progress?
Have been scowering all the other forums but I couldn't find any news.

Regards
Marius Larsson

Please see post #38.

Best Regards
Pierre

Offline PAINMAN

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2014, 08:33:58 PM »
Pls understand Pierre WE are paying customers of both PFPX and TOPCAT so an answer like "you just have to wait" is not a very nice reply.
If ppl cant deliver what they promise then just say so its been over 2 months and the reply was it shouldnt take to long well do you have an estimate time frame for the update?.
Im not trying to bash the company here im just stating that ppl have bought these 2 products and 1 is working and the other is not.

Kind regards Mattias

Offline remcos

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2014, 09:51:09 PM »
Pls understand Pierre WE are paying customers of both PFPX and TOPCAT so an answer like "you just have to wait" is not a very nice reply.
If ppl cant deliver what they promise then just say so its been over 2 months and the reply was it shouldnt take to long well do you have an estimate time frame for the update?.
Im not trying to bash the company here im just stating that ppl have bought these 2 products and 1 is working and the other is not.

Kind regards Mattias

Total agree with Mattias,

Im a very first buyer of Topcat. Great program but is now time for a big update! Even the almost ''old'' PMDG NGX is not supported.
So it is very user friendly to give a normal reaction to the costumers.

Thanks FSS :)

Offline Hay07

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2014, 10:52:10 AM »
why should we believe post #38, since we were lied to with post #19?

Offline Fadamor

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2014, 01:52:25 AM »
"Timely" information means it is delivered only when it will do any good. Apparently this company feels that keeping their customers informed is not something that will do any good.  We hear it is in the "final stage" and then hear nothing more for months except for this ridiculous "timely" farce.

P.S. You don't do the "final stage" BEFORE you do the beta test.  The beta is usually the "final stage" before release.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 01:58:13 AM by Fadamor »

Offline steeleimaging

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2014, 02:32:29 AM »
This is crap. A topic started in september for a 777 profile for PMDG and it's still not out? What are you using to "digitize" the data? A windows 3.5 computer? An Apple IIc?

You guys should be embarrassed by this entire debacle. Your customers, by all accounts, on this thread have be very patient. I just bought this this evening hoping to use is for the 777. No go.

My fault, I bought PFPX and enjoyed it. I had no idea the other half of this program was a complete joke... on me.

Offline wedge

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2014, 08:49:57 AM »
That is stupid they are a small team. They probably need to work with the data to put them in the right format first, so I don't know how they do it but probably a lot of manual work.
But also as with anything that has to be tested in order to make sure it works, give valid results and all. There also have been an announcement about navigraph updates for Topcat, there might be some other works going on too.

Topcat is not the newest program, but there is a great value, and I understand they take their time, just like PMDG did to have quality products you don't rush things to get it released. It'll come when it is done. That's the most important to me, while waiting I can still do it manually that's not a big deal.

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2014, 09:13:56 AM »
Hello,

First, thanks to Wedge who is the only one to understand the problem.

Second and last, no one in critiques has proposed a little help to accelerate the process. OK!

So continue to wait the release.

Pierre

Offline wedge

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2014, 09:30:47 AM »
Hello Pierre
Second and last, no one in critiques has proposed a little help to accelerate the process. OK!

Just out of curiosity if there are some bits of help needed I'd be happy to help depending on what there is to do and how much time would be needed. But if I'm able to help, I'd like to do so :)

Cheers!

Offline PAINMAN

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2014, 05:11:07 PM »
Pierre i said i wasnt bashing the company i just said what others are reffering to.
Im egerly waiting on the update as many others i just said its not neccesary to say look at post this and that a lttle more open comunication could maybe help in the debate.
Im interested in helping out in anyway i can just send me a PM if you need help.

Kind regards Mattias

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2014, 06:02:49 PM »
Pierre i said i wasnt bashing the company i just said what others are reffering to.
Im egerly waiting on the update as many others i just said its not neccesary to say look at post this and that a lttle more open comunication could maybe help in the debate.
Im interested in helping out in anyway i can just send me a PM if you need help.

Kind regards Mattias

Send PM to christian to propose help.

Cheers
Pierre