Author Topic: 2 pre-purchase questions  (Read 1747 times)

Offline andqui

2 pre-purchase questions
« on: September 06, 2013, 09:43:18 PM »
1. Is there some way for existing TOPCAT users to get a discount when getting PFPX? I'm just asking because there is the option to buy the discounted bundle of both at the same time, but I can't see a way to get the same discount if I got TOPCAT years ago.

2. Are any weather engines supported besides activesky? I'm currently using FS Global Real Weather and haven't seen if PFPX can grab weather and wind data from it.

thanks

Offline stuartmcintyre09

Re: 2 pre-purchase questions
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 12:16:11 AM »
1) should be able to enter your TOPCAT serial when purchasing from the topcat website, if purchasing from aerosoft, no discount

2)currently AS2012, and REX are supported not sure if there are plans to include other providers in the future but i would imagine it to be likely,

im currently using REX weather in sim but downloading the weather from PFPX server within PFPX and it seems to be pretty accurate last couple of flights have been accurate within 500 kgs
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 12:18:19 AM by stuartmcintyre09 »

Offline fschrewe

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 07:39:53 PM »
Support for FSGRW is planned. As Christian Grill stated at the Aersoft Forum, it may already come this week - depending how fast he gets the required informations from the FSGRW developers...

Offline Pierre95

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 07:31:35 AM »
Hi,

all is said in the two latest replies.

Best Regards
Pierre

Offline andqui

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 12:20:30 AM »
1) should be able to enter your TOPCAT serial when purchasing from the topcat website, if purchasing from aerosoft, no discount

Thanks for the answers. I'm currently trying to purchase PFPX but can't find any way to get the discount. I go to this page (http://flightsimsoft.com/pricing/), and I never get anything that asks for my TOPCAT serial to get the discount. From that page, I click on PFPX- Download Edition, and I'm taken all the way to the payment page without the discount option showing up. Is this the wrong place to order it?

Offline fschrewe

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 12:50:12 PM »
on the payment page you can find a field "coupon" or "Gutschein"(depnding on Language) below "Your order" and above "Your address". There you can enter your TOPCAT serial.