Author Topic: Maddog MD-80 ?  (Read 3114 times)

Offline kenz

Maddog MD-80 ?
« on: March 19, 2013, 10:21:19 AM »
Will topcat team planned to integrate maddog MD-80 data in topcat ??

Yesterday at napoli LIRN, after a 45min flight preparation : flight planning, weather, cockpit preparation, boarding, pushback, taxi, I finally started take off, using flex thrust.
My flex take off calculation was good using this utility.
Indeed I use all the runway to rotate, quite nice but my calculation was made for a 0 slope runway with no obstacle :)
and at napoli there is building in the runway 24 axes so I just run into them :( 165 dead passengers, all my thought goes to the families...

crashing in a building at takeoff : can i call that experience-taking ? :)

« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:27:55 AM by kenz »

Offline sandpatch

Re: Maddog MD-80 ?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 01:36:51 AM »
Will topcat team planned to integrate maddog MD-80 data in topcat ??

Yesterday at napoli LIRN, after a 45min flight preparation : flight planning, weather, cockpit preparation, boarding, pushback, taxi, I finally started take off, using flex thrust.
My flex take off calculation was good using this utility.
Indeed I use all the runway to rotate, quite nice but my calculation was made for a 0 slope runway with no obstacle :)
and at napoli there is building in the runway 24 axes so I just run into them :( 165 dead passengers, all my thought goes to the families...

crashing in a building at takeoff : can i call that experience-taking ? :)

Hi,
I am a bit late here, was just strolling around. Yes, it is already implemented. Just update TOPCAT to the beta version. There is an MD-80 included.

Regards

Offline Molders

Re: Maddog MD-80 ?
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »
Hope they can find the time to finish the MD80.